Welcome to the 7P Promotions WorkSpaces website www.7ppromotions.com/workspaces. We are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy. This GDPR Policy outlines how we collect, process, store, and protect your personal information in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
7PP is the data controller for the processing of personal data collected through the Website. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions related to your personal data.
Types of Personal Data Collected
“We collect various types of personal data from users of our Website:
- Contact Information: Name, email address, phone number.
- User Profile: Information you provide when creating a user account.
- Billing Information: Payment details for processing payments.
- Communication Data: Records of correspondence when you contact us.
- Usage Data: Information about how you use the Website.”
Legal Basis for Data Processing
We process your personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- Contractual Necessity: To fulfill our services and obligations to you.
- Legitimate Interests: To provide you with a personalized experience and improve our services.
- Consent: For specific purposes where your explicit consent is obtained.
- Legal Obligations: To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Purpose of Data Processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: Managing your co-working space bookings and related services.
- Customer Support: Responding to your inquiries and resolving issues.
- Marketing: Sending promotional emails, newsletters, and updates (with your consent).
- Payment Processing: Facilitating payment transactions securely.
- Website Improvement: Analyzing usage patterns to enhance user experience.
We may share your personal data with:
- Service Providers: Third-party partners who assist in providing services.
- Legal Requirements: When required by law, regulations, or legal processes.
- Business Transfers: In case of merger, acquisition, or asset sale.
We employ technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. We strive to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy. After this period, your data will be securely deleted or anonymized.
Under GDPR, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to Access: Request access to your personal data we hold.
- Right to Rectification: Request correction of inaccurate data.
- Right to Erasure: Request deletion of your data under certain conditions.
- Right to Restriction: Request limitation on data processing.
- Right to Data Portability: Receive your data in a structured format.
- Right to Object: Object to processing based on legitimate interests.
If we process your data based on consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at [contact email]. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
International Data Transfers
As part of our services, your data may be transferred to and stored in locations outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We ensure such transfers are subject to appropriate safeguards, such as using standard contractual clauses or relying on the Privacy Shield framework (if applicable).
Our Website is not intended for children under the age of 18 years. We do not knowingly collect personal data from individuals under this age. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us, and we will take appropriate steps to remove the information.
Third Party Links
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites and services. This GDPR Policy does not apply to such external sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third parties before using their services.
We do not engage in solely automated decision-making processes that significantly affect you without human intervention.
Updates to this Policy
We may update this GDPR Policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on the Website, and the “Effective Date” at the top will be revised accordingly.
Consent & Policy Acceptance
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who oversees our data protection practices. You can contact the DPO at email@example.com for any concerns or inquiries related to your personal data.
Data Protection Queries or Grievance
Data Protection & Grievance Officer: Anshul Gupta
Phone: (+91) 9898-336-912