Information We Collect
- We collect various types of information to provide and improve our services:
- Personal Information: When you sign up for our services, book a workspace, or interact with our Website, we may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, postal address, and payment information.
- Sensitive Personal Data or Information: We may collect sensitive personal data or information such as biometric information, if required for providing access to our coworking spaces.
- Usage Information: We gather data about how you interact with our Website, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, pages viewed, referring and exit pages, and the date and time of your visits.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for various purposes, including:
- – Providing and managing our coworking services.
- – Processing bookings, payments, and invoices.
- – Communicating with you about your account and services.
- – Sending you marketing and promotional materials, if you’ve opted in.
- – Improving our services and Website functionality.
- – Protecting our legal rights and preventing misuse of our services.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties as our policy. However, we may share your information with:
- Other 7PP Brands/Services: Upon your subscription, just like WorkSpaces, we may engage you with our other existing and upcoming brands or services within the company umbrella like PranamRecruiters, LearnWithAanshi and more.
- Service Providers: We may engage third-party service providers to assist with various aspects of our operations, such as payment processing, marketing, and IT services.
- Legal Requirements: We may share your information when required by law, regulation, legal process, or government request.
We take measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. We use industry-standard security practices, including encryption and access controls.
“Access and Correction: You can review and update your personal information through your account settings on our Website.
Marketing Communications: You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the instructions provided in the communication.”
“You have the right to request to delete your data any time when you choose to discontinue the use of service.
Please note that in cases of the cancellation of 7PP services, only the visibility and/or access to the data to you would cease. However, the data may remain on our systems for a grace period of 3 to 5 years as per the applicable law and then deleted automatically. You may resume use of the services by simply login to your account during this grace period. However, at the expiry of such grace period the data is automatically deleted and you would have to create a new account.
You must do the following before you request to delete the data:
- 1. Any permissions given by you for sharing of your data are not affected by the deletion of your account. You must withdraw such permissions to all such applications and or services before you request for the deletion of the account.
- 2. Any subscriptions accepted by you on the website or third party services are not affected by the deletion of your account. You must unsubscribe to all such subscriptions and or services before you request for the deletion of the account
Under the SPDI Rules and the Information Technology Act, you have additional rights regarding the processing of your personal information:
- Right to Correction and Retention: You have the right to request the correction of any inaccurate or outdated personal information we hold about you. We will retain your personal information only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information if it is processed for direct marketing purposes or if you believe the processing is not in accordance with applicable law.
- Right to Compensation: In the event that you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal information, you may be entitled to compensation under Indian law.
California Privacy Rights (CCPA)
If you are a resident of California, you may have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) regarding the collection and use of your personal information. These rights include the right to know about the personal information we collect, use, and disclose about you, as well as the right to request deletion of your personal information. To exercise these rights, you can contact us using the contact information provided above.
Please note that we do not sell personal information, as defined by the CCPA.
Changes to Ownership
Changes to this Policy
Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
Changes to this Policy
International Data Transfers
As a global organization, we may transfer your personal information to other countries for the purposes outlined in this policy. We will ensure that such transfers are carried out in compliance with the requirements of the SPDI Rules, including obtaining your explicit consent when required. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information to countries outside your own. Example – you may be a citizen overseas but using our services based in Jaipur (in Rajasthan, India). All the data generated by you would remain on our appointed servers or offices based in India or elsewhere.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal information at any time. However, please note that the withdrawal of consent may affect our ability to provide certain services to you.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Complaints to Data Protection Authority
If you believe that we have not handled your personal information in accordance with this policy or applicable laws, you have the right to file a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority in India.
Amendment of Policy
Consent & Policy Acceptance
Data Protection Queries or Grievance
Data Protection & Grievance Officer: Anshul Gupta
Phone: (+91) 9898-336-912″